Have you ever gotten stuck on some aspect of your business and thought ‘I wish there was a book/ebook/ecourse about that’?
Well, chances are that there is! But the trouble is finding it.
Enter the Creative Business Resource Guide!
I’ve wanted to put this together for a while, because I keep finding so many fabulous creative business resources around the web… and then losing them again.
So, I’ve started gathering them all together – and it’s no fun to keep that list to myself, is it? I want to put together a guide showcasing the best creative business ebooks, books, ecourses and blogs to help all my fellow creative biz peeps find the resources they need for the challenges they face.
So, today, I’m putting out a call-out – can you help me? I know about a lot of great resources already, but I’m SURE there are a ton out there that I’ve not yet come across!
If you know of a fabulous creative biz resource:
- Please leave a comment below with the type of resource (book, ebook, ecourse, blog, podcast etc) so I can easily categorise it
- Please leave the name of the resource – and, even better! – a link to it! (Please limit it to 1-2 links per comment, otherwise my spam filter might steal away your comment and I will never see it…)
- YES, you can link to your own blog/product!
- YES please do share this post around on twitter, pinterest, FB, google + etc – the wider we can spread the net, the better the guide will be!
- YES please include anything you think might be relevant – it doesn’t have to be specifically about online crafty business – just creative business in general
- YES please leave your own thoughts/review of the thing you are recommending – I’d love to hear your perspective!
My goal is to make this THE best list of creative business awesomeness – but I can’t do it without your help!
I’ll do another post once I’ve launched the guide. YES, it will be free and ever-changing – I’ll be hosting it here on the site, and probably offer a free pdf download version for safekeeping, too!
Thank you SO much for helping me out with this, guys and gals – with your input we can create something uber-helpful for us all!