- This is such a beautiful idea. Advent Christmas gifts. But not just that – it’s who they did them for…
- These kitties are just too cute.
- Go read Celebrate Magazine – for free – over at Going Home to Roost.
- Some lovely thoughts about clouds – and some Epheriell cloudy-goodness, too.
- Another amazing free online mag from food blogger What Katie Ate – found via Daydream Lily.
- A cute, simple fabric wreath tutorial.
Whew – it’s the weekend! I’m finally caught up on all my Christmas orders – they’re made, shipped, and it’s time for me to take a little break from making. Good luck to all my fellow handmade-i-ans who are still making and shipping!
Nick and I are planning to leave on Monday for a trip in our van down to Canberra. We’ll be spending Christmas and New Years with some dear friends, before travelling about during January – hurrah! You know what that means, don’t you? It means that
The Great Australian Granny Square can see the light of day again for a while – very exciting!