Hi, it’s Maddie from Colour Me There here.
While Jess is processing the awesome that was her tropical North Queensland trip, I thought I’d share some colourful jewellery with you (you may need your sunglasses for this one).
When it comes to jewellery, as much as I love classic pieces, (I recently bought a pair of Jess’s stylish Urban Eco earrings which I am never ever taking off) I also love the latest trend towards geometry and colour.
Here are a few handmade items I really dig.
- Coloured Leather Rings by Boo and Boo Factory
- Geometric Feather Earrings by Love Sexton $19.80
- Geometric House Brooch by Atelier Gilet $25
- Crocheted Necklace by Soft Spoken $33
- Turquoise Colour Dipped Earrings by Acute Designs $17.50
- Plastic Necklace by Plastique $50
- Stacked Leather Pendants by LovMely $14
- Green, blue and red Neck Bib by HunkiiDorii $24
- Embroidered Necklaces by An Astrid Endeavour $45 / $50