Some beautiful die-cut wall clocks from Decoylab.
I love the delicate, dreamy look of these!
A warm mug of Milo each evening
This beautiful flower that I discovered yesterday (I’ve since discovered that they are Amazon Lilies!)
My beanie keeping me warm as I work on orders
My new hair colour – woohoo!
These photos from around the web…
This idea… because you should…
Makes me happy is a weekly column where I share the things making me happy! You can join in! Just do your own ‘Makes Me Happy…’ post on your blog, and leave the link below!
Here’s this week’s five fab Etsy Finds!!
For your chance to be considered for next week’s picks, leave a comment with a link to your Etsy shop!
In homage to the most awesome team on Etsy – my wondeful DUST - here are just five of the thousands of gorgeous products made by Australian Crafters and Artisans that are available on Etsy.
1. Handbound Journal – Burgundy Dots Vintage Kimono Fabric Coptic Stitch by Juntei
2. Fun Felt Foods Sushi Deluxe Tray by Sam McLean
3. Half Circle Skirt by Lyptis
4. Japanese Chiyogami Desk/Alarm Clock – Arabesque by SooP Design
5. Upcycled army bag / messenger / tote – satin and fringe trim. Original One of a Kind by Kerri’s Hangups
Copyright © 2013 Epheriell Designs - All Rights Reserved
Website Design by Jessica Van Den
Powered by Dreamhost