Well, this was a tough one! This week I give you my Top 10 handmade/indie/craft/design blogs! As usual, these aren’t in any particular order – they’re all awesome!
These categories all tend to overlap in both my mind and the world of blogging… and it was tricky to choose the top 10. If you have an awesome blog you’d like to share, please leave a link in the comments!
1. IndieFixx – I love, love, love Indie Fixx. With daily posts about all things crafty, handmade, design and more, it’s one not to miss.
2. Indie Quarter – Mostly feature articles about artists, crafters and designers.
3. Down and Out Chic – a mix of everything, with that personal style, written by the lovely Christina.
5. Modish – “ daily design and style blog full of art, craft and inspiration”, Modish is written by Jena, and is a long-established bastion of the scene. A must-read.
6. Try Handmade – started by Erika, it features posts from multiple contributors, and is all about encouraging people to move away from ‘big box’ shopping and toward handmade.
7. Cutable – “a Mon-Fri treasure trove of cute stuff for you and your home!” – indeed it is!
8. Decor8 - very appropriate for this spot! Full of gorgeous design inspiration…
9. CraftSylish – Hmm, not *technically* a blog.. but kinda is… mostly tutorials, and a crafty community.
10. The Etsy Storque – Well, I had to include this one. Yes, it is very geared towards the Etsy community, but there’s lots of cool stuff for anyone interested in the handmade scene, too