This week, I’ve found ten awesome jewellery tutorial sites. If you have another you’d like to share, please leave a link in the comments!
1. YouTube – search for anything you can think of – and you’ll probably find it.
2. About – the jewelry section on About.com is full of great, useful information and tutorials.
3. Instructables – a large range of great free tutorials across a large range of topics.
4. CGMaille – one of the best free tutorial sites for chainmaille (or chain mail).
5. Aunties Beads – this jewellery supply website has a large range of free jewellery tips and tutorials, including a number of vidoes.
6. You Can Make This – the home of a plethora of tutorials across all subjects – you do have to pay for them, however.
7. Wigjig – a number of free tutorials in both text/picture and video.
8. Ganoksin – heaps of free video tutorials – you simply have to register for a free account to view them.
9. Beaducation – online classes, via video, plus a number of free tutorials, also.
10. Eni Oken – Eni makes gorgous jewellery, and she sells tutorials at an advanced level. Her site also has links to a huge number of free tutorials for beginners/intermediate jewellery makers.
If you have a site that you’ve found super-useful for your craft, please let me know, either by contacting me or leaving a comment on this blog. I may be able to include it in following Top 10 lists!