Hereâ€™s this weekâ€™s five fab Etsy Finds!!
For your chance to be considered for next weekâ€™s picks, leave a comment with a link to your Etsy shop!
Today, my collection has shades of blue..
1. Rainbow Moonstone Ring byÂ Cheeky Lemur – I just adore moonstones – just look at that gorgeous blue hue!
2. Flying Kitten by Matouenpeluche – the lovely Sam has a gorgeous style – and is currently having a buy 2 get 3 sale! You can get the little kitten for only $5 – but why stop there!
3. Tainted Pictures Necklace by Moon Spirit Jewelry – the lovely Jessica was one of my commenters on last week’s Superb Sunday post – congrats!
4. Throwing Paper Planes Coinpurse by Pocket Carnival – a fellow Aussie and all-around awesome girl – Penny is the one who runs the sewing machine over at Pocket Carnival. Her coin purses are just delightful – I should know, I own one!
5. Rain Collection – Drizzle Blue Quartz and Sterling Pendant by Truly Enchanted – pssst, would you like to know a secret? The lovely Aileen – the hands behind Truly Enchanted – is my Featured Artisan tomorrow… pop back and you could be in the running to win a $25 gift voucher to her shop!
Want more Epheriell-y goodness?Â Subscribe to my blog updates! Or follow me onÂ Twitter!
Lovely picks Jess!
Gorgeous picks Jess:) Love that Penny:) Hehe I have a Pocket Carnival pencil case:)
Thanks jess!!! Such a lovely collection of pretty things. And yay, thanks Alanna!!
Thank you so much Jess! My kitteh is is very fine company – that Penny purse is soo sweet and the moonstone ring is glorious!
Hello, they are all fantastic creations, I like following you work, great tips on Tuesdays, and features are a great read, thank you for sharing…on a positive note..I have given you an award, so check it out here, http://monikarosecrochets.blogspot.com/
Have a fantastic day 🙂 MoniakROse
What a fine collection, love the flying kitten, I am honoured to be included. Thanks.